Small Businesses, Restaurants, Commercial Structures, Warehouses and More
Here at MPG online, we often run into businesses that have poorly performing wireless network infrastructures. All too often we see technicians install multiple routers or separate access points designated as “COMPANY Wireless 1” and “COMPANY Wireless 2,” or some other similar variation. This is a shortcut configuration which presents several problems. It requires users to have multiple setups across the WiFi network and result in weak signals and slow speeds while attempting to connect to the wireless network.
MPG online takes a different approach by installing a mesh style wireless system which acts as a signal wireless network. You connect to your wireless network “MyCompanyWifi”, then as you walk around the building with your laptop, tablet, or mobile device you seamlessly will connect to the closet wireless point that is available giving you the best possible speeds and coverage. If we find areas that have poor performance, we can simply add additional hardware and it will automatically be part of the larger system.
MPG online can also assist with connecting buildings that are within line of sight of each other. The best possible scenario is to run a cable between buildings but often that is not an option. The next option would be to run a wireless bridge to connect the buildings together making the two buildings operate as if there was a single cable joining them together.
What Are the Benefits of WiFi?
- Workplace Mobility: Users can move around freely within the range of the network with their laptops and handheld devices and still maintain a connection with the Internet.
- Costs and Scalability: Eliminating Ethernet cabling can be a considerable advantage in terms of time and expense when adding new devices to your local network.
- Guest Access: Wireless networks allow your business to provide secure network access to visiting your colleagues and customers to access the data and email.
- Enhanced Responsiveness: Your customers want quick responses to their inquiries. A wireless network improves customer service by connecting your staff to the information they need when they need it.
- Mesh Configuration: Mesh Networks deliver both indoor and outdoor connectivity. Wireless Mesh is an instant, complete solution for covering large areas without sacrificing quality of the wireless network.
- Expert Support: You can rest easy knowing that your wireless network is installed and maintained by professionals who are extensively trained in the latest wireless network technologies.
Put your business on the fast track with a free quote today. Call us today at 678.605.6640