5 Benefits of Cloud Backup for Business
Why Your Onsite Business Data Backup Solution May Not Be Enough
Like so many small to medium sized businesses, it’s likely that you use a local, onsite business data backup solution. And that’s a good thing because the cold hard truth is: without your data, you can’t run your business. But simply relying on a one-tiered approach may not be enough.
Best Practice for Business Computer Backup
Check out the 5 primary benefits of business computer data backups in the cloud:
- AFFORDABLE. You’ve got a limited IT budget. Cloud based solutions allow you to implement a multi-tiered data backup approach with no capital expenditures and a minimal flat monthly fee. Save thousands of dollars while keeping your critical data safe.
- BETTER DATA PROTECTION. Using a cloud backup solution, your data stays safe and secure for easy retrieval. Further, don’t believe all the talk about the cloud not being as secure as other options. That’s simply not true. The latest encryption and security protocols keep cloud based systems incredibly secure.
- RAPID DEPLOYMENT. Get set up and running in a matter of minutes. Other off-site options can take days or sometimes weeks to implement.
- SCALABILITY. Increase or decrease storage capacity with ease as your company’s needs change.
- AUTOMATIC. Cloud backup requires no additional time commitment from you. Files are backed up automatically and continuously.
It’s imperative that you have a comprehensive business data backup and recovery plan in place. FEMA reports that fewer than 20 percent of businesses are able to restore their lost data after a catastrophe because they didn’t have a robust backup and recovery system in place. The report goes on to state that over 40 percent of the businesses that could not recover their data closed their doors forever.
Let MPG online help you protect your critical data with our cloud data backup system. After all, it’s included in our flat monthly fee support packages. Give your data the protection of the cloud.